Delaware Talent Cooperative DSHA Home Buyer Program for Teachers
Delaware Talent Cooperative DSHA Home Buyer Program for Teachers provides eligible Delaware teachers below-market interest rate home loans for the purchase of a primary residence in Delaware. Call 302-703-0727 to apply for the program with Primary Residential Mortgage or APPLY ONLINE.
DSHA proudly announces a new partnership with the Delaware Department of Education to retain the outstanding educators of the Delaware Talent Cooperative here in the First State by offering reduced interest rate mortgages!
- This new incentive offers .50% (50 basis points) off DSHA’s current mortgage interest rate to members of the Delaware Talent Cooperative.
- The incentive can be used with any DSHA first mortgage program for first-time or repeat buyers. For information on DSHA’s first mortgage programs, visit our Homebuyer page at www.destatehousing.com
- Delaware Talent Cooperative members looking to take advantage of this reduced rate may also participate in DSHA’s down-payment and closing cost assistance programs, with the interest rate reduction applying solely to the first mortgage.
- The mortgage must be for a home purchase (not a refinance).
- Qualified Delaware first time home buyers may also use the Delaware First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit!
- All other program eligibility requirements apply, including income limits, purchase price limits, etc.
You can apply for the program by calling the preferred lender Primary Residential Mortgage at 302-703-0727 or you can APPLY ONLINE
Once you make application for a DSHA Home Loan Program, we will reserve the funds with DSHA and you will get the current interest rate. In order to get the 0.5% reduction in the interest rate, you must provide us with the Letter from the Department of Education certifying your membership in the Delaware Talent Cooperative, your interest rate will be lowered by 0.5%.
Current DSHA FHA Rate – 4.5% so your funds are reserved at 4.5% at the application for the mortgage with Primary Residential Mortgage.
You provide a letter from the Department of Education certifying membership in Delaware Talent Cooperative, your interest rate is reduced by 0.5% to 4% for the full 30 years!
If you would like to apply for a Mortgage Loan, you can APPLY ONLINE HERE, you can call John Thomas at 302-703-0727.
John R. Thomas – NMLS 38783
Certified Mortgage Planner – Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
302-703-0727 DE Office / 610-906-3109 PA Office / 410-412-3319 MD Office
248 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713