Home-Buyer Education Seminars
Classes last about 2 hours and you’ll receive your FICO® Credit Report and Home-Buyers Handbook free for attending. Your free home-buyer education class will cover all of the basics of buying your dream home. We also give you insider tips and advice gleaned from more than a decade of mortgage industry success.
All participants will get a free consultation with a Certified Mortgage Planner designed to put a pre-approval letter in your hand quick!
You will also learn the following at the seminar:
- Valuable Tips on How to Improve Your Credit Score
- How to Establish Credit if You have None
- How to Budget to Afford a New Home
- How to Calculate How Much Your Qualify for
- How to Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- Learn what Mortgage Programs are available for First Time Home Buyers
- Learn what programs are available to help with down payment and closing costs
- Learn what your mortgage lender should be doing for you
- Learn what your Real Estate Attorney should be doing for you
- Learn what your Real Estate Agent should be doing for you
- Learn what your Home Inspector should be doing for you
- How to find the right Realtor to help you find your new home
- How to shop for your new home
- How to make the offer and negotiate the best price and terms
- and much more!
We have educated more than 2500 Delaware and Maryland home-buyers over the past few years and the word is spreading. Our home-buyer seminars fill up fast so locking your spot in early is strongly advised and encouraged.