Maryland First Time Home Buyer Seminar February 8, 2014
Maryland First Time Home Buyer Seminar Saturday, February 8, 2014, from 10 AM till Noon in Rockville, Maryland at the Rockville Hilton Hotel. Call 410-412-3319 to register or register online at Maryland Home Buyer Seminars. The seminar will cover all the basics of purchasing your first home in Maryland. You will be able to receive a copy of your credit report and your credit score at the seminar. You will also be able to request a pre-approval meeting with a mortgage planner to discuss your loan options for purchase a home as well as first time home buyer programs.
Each participant will learn the following:
- Budgeting to Calculate How Much Mortgage Payment You Can Afford
- What is Credit and How is it used to Qualify for a Maryland Home Loan
- Tips for Establishing Credit
- The Tax Benefits of Purchasing a Home in Maryland
- The 5 Big Benefits of Owning Your Home
- Review of renting versus owning your own Home – Why you shouldn’t pay your landlord’s mortgage
- Benefits of FHA Loans for First Time Home Buyers
- Benefits of VA Loans for Veterans
- Benefits of USDA Rural Housing Loans
- How to select a Real Estate Agent to represent you and how to get the seller to pay their commission
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage to purchase your first home
- The steps of searching for a home and negotiating the terms
- The Steps from Contract to Close on your new home purchase
The Seminar is being held at the following location;
Rockville Hilton Hotel
1750 Rockville Pike
Call 410-412-3319 to register for the seminar or register online at Maryland Home Buyer Seminars
The seminar is based on the best selling book, Your Guide to Buying Your First Home in Maryland by John R. Thomas. The seminar instructor is a certified instructor for the program taught in the book.
If you would like to apply for a Mortgage Loan, you can APPLY ONLINE HERE, you can call John Thomas at 302-703-0727.
John R. Thomas – NMLS 38783
Certified Mortgage Planner – Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
302-703-0727 DE Office / 610-906-3109 PA Office / 410-412-3319 MD Office
248 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713