(302) 703-0727

(302) 703-0727

Do You Need a Buyer’s Agent When Buying New Construction From a Builder?

John Thomas March 3, 2012 Tags: , ,

Do you need a buyer’s agent to represent you when buying a new construction home from a builder? John R. Thomas with Primary Residential Mortgage and Jeff Garvey with Keller Williams Realty will answer this question in the video.

Do You Need a Buyer’s Agent When Buying New Construction from a Builder? The answer is yes. The builder has a sales agent at the model but they represent the builder and not the home buyer.  The sales agent is even required to be licensed as a real estate agent.  The builder will pay your buyer’s agents’ commission. The Buyers Agent will negotiate with the builder to protect you and make sure you get the best deal possible.

If you would like to apply for a free mortgage consultation please call 302-703-0727 or you can APPLY ONLINE.

John R. Thomas – NMLS 38783

Certified Mortgage Planner – Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.

302-703-0727 DE Office / 610-906-3109 PA Office / 410-412-3319 MD Office

248 E Chestnut Hill Rd, Newark, DE 19713

About John Thomas

John Thomas and his team are long-time Delaware natives. They know the local real estate market as well as they know the loan products that help them serve it. Dedicated to helping first-time buyers; the John Thomas Team are experts on first-time buyer loan programs (FHA, VA, USDA) and conduct monthly first-time buyer seminars that have been attended by more than 3000 Delaware buyers.

Related Posts